-->

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

My Spring 2017 Wishlist

Dear girls, 

I feel like a zombie. I hope you are doing fine ♥ or at least better than I do. I am finishing my University and it's not easy at all. This will be the only post in May 2017 as I have to study hundreds of pages, I hope you won't be angry and you will stay with me! :)



Item #1: ETUDE HOUSE Cherry Blossom Palette

I missed this spring as I was too busy. When I came out to the daylight all flowers were gone. So I am wishing to get this beautiful palette. It contains lovely pink and brown shades for cute looks.


(SK) Keďže som zmeškala jar, chcela by som si ju pripomenúť s paletkou inšpirovanou jarou. Má odtiene ružovej a hnedej pre rozkošný vzhľad.



Item #2: INNISFREE Green Tea Cleansing Foam

I've got a sample of this miracle cleansing foam and I was super surprised! I didn't have high hopes as I didn't like Apple Cleansing foam at all. It was just drying my skin, but it had a beautiful smell. Sample from Green Tea Cleansing Foam didn't dry my Sahara skin and my face was glowing ♥ I still have Perfect Whip Cleansing Foam but this is my serious Wishlist priority!!!

(SK) Vzorka nesklamala a bola som príjemne prekvapená. Moja tvár žiarila a pena na tvár nevysúšala a zanechala moju pokožko čistú a hebkú. Určite si výrobok kúpim, keď miniem penu Perfect Whip!!! ♥


Item #3: MISSHA 7 Days Coloring

Who doesn't like unicorn hair, brushes or nails? Become unicorn with Missha! It's non-permanent hair dying, lasts 100% about a week. I am into it as I saw Red Velvet's MVs. It looks so cool ♥

(SK) sedemdňová farba na vlasy od Misshi, vizerá úžasne a po zhliadnutí videí Red Velvet som zamilovaná do týchto farieb!


Item #4: THE SAEM Sweet Thai Body Mist

Summer is almost here and this body mist can't let me sleep. I tested this mist, it smells like a heaven! So sweet and yet yummy. It works like a mist, it can be used as a freshener during hot weather to cool down your skin and lastly it might work as a fragrance which will last for a few minutes. The Saem offers this mist as oil x water combo or only water type.

(SK) Sprej s náhhernou exotickou vôňou, osvieži, hydratuje a na pár minút i rozvonia. Predáva sa dvojfázový s olejom i čisto na vodovej báze :))


How do you like my wishlist? Would you like to get something from it? Let me know ♥

Have a nice day~

16 comments:

  1. That palette looks so beautiful! Totally on my wishlist now too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Stephanie, that's great! :D Have a nice day and thank you for stoping by~

      Delete
  2. Hi Dear! Keep fighting for your study ;)
    Actually the EH palette and Missha 7days Coloring are my wishlist too. But I'm afraid couldn't buy that hair coloring because my hair is in damage now :(
    Nice sharing!

    Please visit my new post:
    www.saycintya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand, my hair is in the very bad state too. However it looks so cool ♥

      Delete
  3. good luck with your studies! i'd love to try the missha 7 day coloring but currently my hair is under treatment, i might have to wait a while :(

    let's keep in touch!

    Mellie,
    http://themelliediaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Mellie! Yes, I think I need some treatment for my hair too. I hope your hair will get better ;)

      Delete
  4. I also want that inisfree green tea cleansing foam! High five to our wishlist!


    xo
    ayu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ayu! I checked your make up look. It looks great :))

      Delete
  5. Excellent post! I follow you,please follow me back
    http://fashiontrendsfashionblog.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! ♥

    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Have a nice weekend ;)

      Delete
  7. Fantastic products! I'd like to try it!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very stoping by and have a nice day~

      Delete
  8. Interesting post and products really liked ❤
    I'd be happy friendship blogs ♥ Subscribe to your Blogger
    Julia Shkvo

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.