-->

Friday, June 30, 2017

INNISFREE: Green Tea Cleansing Foam Review

Dear readers welcome back! You can't believe me, but I received a fresh diploma from my university! That's great, isn't it? Well, not really. I've been busy as never before and my beautiful plans disappeared as a fog as well. Do you know the feeling when you feel like you don't want to get up because you just know that your day will be just bad? I felt like this for last two weeks. I hope this review will help me to overcome my strange thoughts.

This item is from my spring wishlist. I just had to buy it! But, I am still worried that I will buy everything from my wishlist like last time. ^^;;



About

From INNISFREE Green Tea line I already own essence and cream. But what does this item do? It's a "face soap" and it cleans your pores and makeup which you couldn't remove completely with makeup remover. 



Promised Effect


Other benefits of this product:
1. Fresh green tea extracted from organically grown green tea leaves is rich in amino acids and minerals that moisturize and brighten skin that has become dehydrated from cleansing. 

2. The dense, rich foam washes off makeup residue and dirt from inside pores, leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed.

text from: http://www.innisfreeworld.com/product/productView.do?prdSeq=10607&eventSeq=0&catCd01=UA


Testing

The most important information, at least for me is a moisturizing effect. Cleansing Foams are usually not hydrating and if they are, their cleansing effect is weak. This foam is strong and still gentle. I didn't notice any allergic reaction or irritation. This cleansing foam also creates a moisture barrier and skin feels like a "rubber" :D and it is very soft and fresh. 

Last 4 years I was using Japanese bestseller, Perfect Whip. But my skin felt too dry directly after usage.

Result is a shiny clean skin! :)


Summary:

Design 5/5 Design is great looking, no problems with opening or storing the product.
Promised Effect 5/5 Product work great! I am very satisfied.
Price 4/5 150ml for 8-10 USD.

I hope my review was useful! Thank you for reading, if you are curious, I took a photo of this item on my painting! :D

Have a great weekend, Nana ;)


16 comments:

  1. Great post dear

    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much ♥ Have a nice day~

      Delete
  2. Loved this review - I'm going to have to try the product! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. green tea cleansing foam ???? this sounds so prefect ! I wish I could smell it through my laptop hahaha.

    P.S yes, It took me ages to finish the gifs XD I'm happy to get a feedback for my "hardwork" I appreciate it ^^



    OOTD NEW POST

    Check out my ♥Instagram ,Bloglovin

    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making gifs is a pain. Your photos really looked great! Hard work paid off~ Yes, this cleaning foam smells great, thank you for stopping by and have a nice day ;)

      Delete
  4. Hello dear. You reviews review was absolutelly useful. I'm super curious to try this product!!!

    I'm new GFC follower. Hope you can follow me back <3

    NEW TIPS POST | See if Something is Missing In Your NECESSAIRE!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by~ I followed you :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks a lot sweetie! I'm glad to know this! :D

    NEW BLOGGERTIPS POST | How do I EDIT my IG PHOTOS: VSCO/FACETUNE/IG TOOLS.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always want to try Innisfree's green tea series but I still need to finish my current skin care :( Happy to know this product works well on you dear! Anyway, congratulations on your diploma degree! Cheers!

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! ^^ Actually I was waiting to use it until I finished Perfect Whip. Anwyway it's worth of trying! Have a nice day~

      Delete
  7. nice review! i'm looking forward to try this myself ^^

    Mellie,
    http://themelliediaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to hear that! Have a nice day~ :))

      Delete
  8. Oh very good product
    Innisfree is one of my favorite brands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! Thank you for stopping by~ Have a nice day :))

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.