-->

Thursday, June 8, 2017

K-BEAUTY101: Warm Summer Tutorial


Hello, everyone!

I have a great news to share! I am Bc. Nana! ^^ I hope you are doing great and I hope you are enjoying this summer~ As I missed spring because of studying, I decided to make a tutorial "Warm Summer" and name comes from warm tones used in this look. Peachy cheeks, coral pink lips, and orange eyes! I enjoyed making this tutorial and I am very satisfied with this look.



All products from this tutorial are from K-beauty101

Všetky produkty z tohto tutorialu sú z K-beauty101

Let's start! :)

I used 8 products in this tutorial and it's very easy and fast. 

Použila som 8 produktov a tutoriál je veľmi jednoduchý a rýchly.

Click!
For English speakers:

1. Use color of the primer best suiting your skin tone (Touch in Sol - Dark out)
2. For upper layer use cushion foundation for perfect finish without brush (The Saem - BB Cushion)
3. For eyebrows, I used pencil with triangle tip point (Touch in Sol - Brow Expert Bar)
4. For eyes, I applied liquid eye shadow, which can stay untouched for a whole day (The Saem - Water Eye Tint OR01)
5. We will highlight eye shadow with pencil and we will use it in the middle of the eyelid and to the under eye area. (Color Bucket - Mirror Gel Liner #8)
6. Eye line draw with a small rise in the end (Touch in Sol - Style Black Gel - Liner)
7. I applied mascara a few more times on the center eyelashes, it opened my eyes (Touch in Sol -Stretchex)
8. For lips, I used lipstick with slight peach tone so it would match the eyes (The Saem - Kissholic Lipstick CR01)
9. For cheeks, I used creamy blusher in the stick. It's very bright and can be used even as a highlighter! (The Saem - Cream stick CR01)
10. The last step is highlighter, I used it over my cheeks and on the top of my nose and chin (The Saem - Volume Beam Highlighter)

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial, see you soon with a new review <3 Did you like it? Do you like warm or cold makeup?


12 comments:

  1. That's really cute! I like this look :)
    http://angolodellamisantropia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely summery make up! I love your orange shadows! <3



    xoxo
    ayu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, orange looks so fresh! Thank you for visiting ^^

      Delete
  3. your post very good and very nice .This my own site http://www.pixxelznet.com/ I am provide these types services #SEO #PPC #SMO Web Design and Web Development you want any services contact us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, you look so cute! I love your Korean makeup though, so fresh and attractive, that The Saem lipstick though <3

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment is so nice! Thank you very much ♥
      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  5. Beautiful. I love the warm eyes and the lips. Perfect color combination. Right now I'm really loving warmer kind of make-up.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! Have a nice day~ :))

      Delete
  6. Oh very cute tutorial darlig
    Thanks for share
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by~ Have a nice day~

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.