-->

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

BEYOND Herb Garden Calendula REVIEW

Hello, everyone! My summer is very hectic, but soon I will have a huge holiday! But for now, I am back with a mask review. For the first time, I will introduce brand called BEYOND.




About


Beyond is a brand claiming to be eco beauty. Beyond believes that you are part of nature and can become more beautiful. The solution and wisdom of beauty lies in nature. Direct link to the website: http://beyond.lgbeautymall.com/product/detail.jsp?cate_seq=574&dpid=S0018660



Promised effect

There is not much info about this mask. Calendula herbs soothe irritated red skin and help skin remain clean. It's a 22 ml classic sheet face mask used after washing the face and using the toner.




Testing

There is some fragrance however only a little bit, it has a flowery herbal scent. The texture of the liquid inside is medium thick I would say high quality. It has a calming effect. It soothes the skin and leaves it cold and hydrated. You can also get mul-gwang effect (skin is glowing with hydration). I used remaining liquid for my legs and even after a few hours, my skin feels hydrated and extremely soft!

However, I am n
ot really into the mask shape. Mask was very long. I would say it is a medium quality shape. However area between my nose and lips was falling down. The sheet mask is very thick and texture might be a little bit rough.



Note: Skin might be a little bit sticky!!!


Summary:

Design 4/5: 1 point down for the mask shape.
Promised Effect 4/5: Mask calmed skin down, but don't feel like irritation is completely away. But it has yet one of the best hydrating effects!
Price 4/5: Price is about 2USD.

Well, that's all! I hope my review will help you~ 

10 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this brand yet but the packaging looks professional. And yes, agree with you that it's hard to find mask sheet that fits our face :)
    Thanks for the review

    www.saycintya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, packaging looks very pro designed! But I don't understand who are they making masks shape for :DD

      Have a nice day~

      Delete
  2. your post very good and very nice .This my own site http://www.pixxelznet.com/ I am provide these types services #SEO #PPC #SMO Web Design and Web Development you want any services contact us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the packaging looks beautiful! i might en up buying it because of the packaging hehe

    Mellie,
    http://themelliediaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your last review looks fabulous! Mask shape is very important. Thank you for stopping by~ ^^

      Delete
  4. Great post, dear! :)

    Visit my blog -> www.innisall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I know this brand ( thanks to Kim Soo Hyun ) but never really try any. I don't really like that sticky feeling, but I really love if it could make my skin hydrated! Hmm, I think I should go get one now, thanks for the review dear :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting :)) Yes, stickiness is not good, but hydrating effect is great. Have a nice day~

      Delete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.