-->

Sunday, August 6, 2017

KOREA: COEX Aquarium (코엑스 아쿠아리움)

Dear readers welcome back.



I apologize for being AFK, but I have a very good reason for it. My life was changed a lot and a lot of happened. On 24th of July, I came to the South Korea. But right after arrival, I've been got sick. Yes, I still cough like an old man. I visited a doctor in Seoul and after 2 weeks still sick. :( 

I really wanted to visit an Aquarium in South Korea after watching The Legend of the Blue Sea, South Korean drama series. There was a scene with the Aquarium and fell in love with an idea of having a date in the aquarium! Unfortunatelly, the aquarium from the drama was far away from Seoul and I can't really travel far sick like this. There are more Aquariums in Seoul. I was near Aquarium in The Lotte World Mall, but they didn't have as many kinds of fishes as in Coex. So Coex won for its location.



About


Coex shopping mall is located in Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, South Korea. Probably the best way to get there is with a subway line 2 (Samseong station), which is kind of main subway line. You have to walk a lot in the shopping center, don't give up, at the end of it, you can find the Aquarium. (Ha!!)

Full address: 513, Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 강남구 영동대로 513 (삼성동)

Inside

I was excited. However, I don't really agree with ZOOs, so I had mixed feelings. 


Aquarium has a one-way route and goes like following:

1. Check-in

You can see a few aquarium even before the enterng aquarium. 



2. Rainbow Lounge
(including Nemo characters :D)





3. Story of Korean Fish
This section had fishes from all around Korea.







4. Garden of Korea
This section has all kinds of Korean water plants.





5. Fish in Wonderland
Personally, I had a problem with one aquarium, where fishes were put into circle  aquariums. Every 20 seconds light turned on for about 5 seconds. It looked like a trafic light. And in the each tank there was only one fish. They all looked blind. :((




6. Amazonia World
This was a very interesting part. Exhibition was including more kinds of animals.








7. Marine Touch LAB




8. Mangrove and Beach




9. Living Reef Gallery




10. Ocean Kingdom



11. Marine Mammal Village



12. Deep blue Square
This was more like a theather! Resting zone.




13. Deep Sea Tunnel
The best part!




14. Garden of Jelly fish



15. Penguin's Playground




16. The Gift Shop




I decided to write a travel post as this was very important day for me. After Aquarium, me and my boyfriend got engaged! ♥  I hope you like my post.

See you soon :))

9 comments:

  1. This aquarium looks amazing! :D
    I'm very happy for you and your boyfriend :)
    xoxo
    https://itsallabouttheglowxoblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and have a nice day :))

      Delete
  2. Great post dear

    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post dear! So interesting photos! I like it so much!
    I enjoyed in post.

    Visit me, Gothic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, visited your blog. Have a nice day~

      Delete
  4. Zanimljiv post :)
    I'm following you :)
    Visit my blog if you want

    janalukic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh everything looks so pretty
    I love it all your phots darling thanks for share with us
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Any comment is appreciated! ^^
어떤 답변이라도 감사합니다! ^^

Disclaimer

© Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com, 2015- 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ddalgi Nana Beauty and ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.